- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 4 Days
This instructor-led course provides students with knowledge and skills to install and configure System Center Service Manager. The course focuses on implementing, configuring and integrating Service Manager with other System Center products. It also focuses on how IT processes such as the Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) can be implemented side-by-side with Service Manager.
This course is intended for IT Professionals who have at least one year of experience with IT processes or one or more System Center products (Operations Manager, Configuration Manager).
Additionally, this course is intended for administrators who are responsible for configuring and managing a System Center Service Manager implementation. They have one to three years of experience supporting a service desk. Furthermore, this course is also intended for IT Operations people who implement IT processes and want to understand how Service Manager works from a technical perspective.
- Module 1: ITIL/MOF Overview
- Module 2: Change Management
- Module 3: Configuration Management
- Module 4: Service Desk
- Module 5: Incident Management
- Module 6: Problem Management
- Module 7: Reviews and Reports
- Module 8: Organizational Analysis
- Module 9: Planning and Architecture Design
- Module 10: Deploying Service Manager
- Module 11: Configuration Management and Connectors
- Module 12: Service Manager Management Packs
- Module 13: User Roles and Functions
- Module 14: Using System Center Service Manager
- Module 15: Data Warehouse and Reporting
- Module 16: Self Service Portal
- Module 17: Maintaining Service Manager
- Module 18: Extending Service Manager
- Module 19: Troubleshooting Service Manager