- Locations: Amman, Jordan 11171
- Duration: 5 Days
The goal of this training course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively plan, deploy and manage Microsoft Project Server 2010.
- Planning to Deploy Project Server 2010
- Installing and Configuring Prerequisites
- Deploying SharePoint and Project Server 2010
- Configuring Project Server 2010
- Configuring Project Server Clients
- Defining Project Server Settings
- Managing Project Server Security
- Managing Time and Task Management Settings
- Customizing Project Workspaces
- Administrating Project Server Tasks
- Configuring Demand Management and Portfolio Analysis
- Configuring Project Server Business Intelligence
- Backing up and Restoring Project Server 2010
- Upgrading and Migrating to Project Server 2010
About Rapid Growth Institute
Rapid Growth Institute is a project management solutions provider operating in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. they aim to utilize modern techniques to enable their customers accelerate their projects, achieve high performance and excellence.
their solutions range from training, coaching, recruiting skilled project management restheirces, consulting and project management office (PMO) setup.
Founded in 2010 by a consultant with 30 years of experience delivering services to customers in telecoms, government, banking, manufacturing, oil & gas, mining, airlines, information technology and business sectors in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan, Sudan and Libya.See all Rapid Growth Institute courses