- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This course provides information on planning and managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging (UM) deployments. The course addresses such topics as new features, upgrading from Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 UM to Exchange Server 2010 UM, Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 integration, and tools and processes to support Unified Messaging planning, installation/setup, and implementation.
This course is intended for customers who have a prior understanding of Exchange Server 2007 Unified Messaging features and functionality. The course is also targeted at early adopters of Exchange Server 2010 who need information on new features, deployment concerns, prerequisites, and best practices. This includes Consultants, Architects, and IT Professionals in the field who need detailed information on the tools and processes available to support Exchange Unified Messaging.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Make use of the new features available in Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging.
- Identify Unified Messaging deployment planning concerns, including prerequisites and deployment scenarios.
- Describe the considerations involved in deploying an Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging solution.
- Determine which deployment type best suits their organization’s requirements and understand its impact on deployment tasks and processes.
- Configure Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging components.
- Implement Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging features and policies.
- Use Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging tools.
- Module 1: Overview of Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging
- Module 2: Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging Architecture
- Module 3: Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging Setup and Language Support
- Module 4: Upgrading Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging
- Module 5: Call Answering Rules
- Module 6: Voice Mail Preview
- Module 7: Protected Voice Mail
- Module 8: Message Waiting Indicator
- Module 9: Faxing with Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging
- Module 10: Integrating Office Communications Server 2007 R2 with Exchange Server 2010
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses