- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
This course provides information on planning and managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging (UM) deployments. The course addresses such topics as new features, upgrading from Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 UM to Exchange Server 2010 UM, Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 integration, and tools and processes to support Unified Messaging planning, installation/setup, and implementation
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Make use of the new features available in Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging.
- Identify Unified Messaging deployment planning concerns, including prerequisites and deployment scenarios.
- Describe the considerations involved in deploying an Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging solution.
- Determine which deployment type best suits their organization’s requirements and understand its impact on deployment tasks and processes.
- Configure Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging components.
- Implement Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging features and policies.
- Use Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging tools.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses