- Duration: 5 Days
- In this course, students will learn how to plan and deploy Windows 7 desktops in large organizations. They will also learn how to design, configure, and manage the Windows 7 client environment.
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for IT Professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 7 desktop and application deployments and managing the desktop environments for large organizations. People attending this training could be support technicians or currently in deployment roles and are looking at taking the next step in their career or enhancing their skills in the areas of planning and deploying Windows 7 desktops.
- Lesson 1: Preparing to Deploy Windows 7 Business Desktops
- Lesson 2: Assessing Application Compatibility in Windows 7
- Lesson 3: Evaluating Windows 7 Deployment Methods
- Lesson 4: Designing Standard Windows 7 Images
- Lesson 5: Deploying Windows 7 by Using WAIK
- Lesson 6: Deploying Windows 7 by Using Windows Deployment Services
- Lesson 7: Deploying Windows 7 by Using Lite Touch Installation
- Lesson 8: Deploying Windows 7 by Using Zero Touch Installation
- Lesson 9: Migrating User State by Using WET and USMT 4.0
- Lesson 10: Designing, Configuring, and Managing the Client Environment
- Lesson 11: Planning and Deploying Applications and Updates to Windows 7 Clients
- Lesson 12: Planning and Deploying Windows 7 by Using LTI