- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This instructor-led course is intended for desktop administrators who want to specialize in desktop deployment, configuration, and management . In this course, students will learn how to plan and deploy Windows 7 desktops in large organizations . They will also learn how to design, configure, and manage the Windows 7 client environment. This course helps students prepare for the Exam 70-686, Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare to deploy Windows 7 business desktops.
- Assess and resolve application compatibility issues with Windows 7.
- Determine the most appropriate method to deploy Windows 7 based upon specific business requirements.
- Design a standard Windows 7 image by assessing and evaluating the business requirements.
- Deploy Windows 7 by using WAIK.
- Deploy Windows 7 by using WDS.
- Deploy Windows 7 by using Lite Touch Installation.
- Deploy Windows 7 by using Zero Touch Installation.
- Migrate user state by using Windows Easy Transfer and User State Windows 7. Migration Tool 4.0.
- Design, configure, and manage the Windows 7 client environment.
- Plan and deploy applications and updates to Windows 7 client computers.
- Plan and deploy Windows 7 by using LTI. (Lab-Only Module)
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses