- Price TBA
- Duration 36 Days
- Locations Villa 78D - Street No. 1 5th District 6 th October City, CAIRO
- Configuring and Troubleshooting a Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Domain Services
- Course 6426:Configuring and Troubleshooting Identity and Access Solutions with Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Deploying Windows Server 2008
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Internet Information Services in Windows Server 2008
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services
- Course 6435: Designing a Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- Course 6436: Designing a Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Infrastructure and Services
- Course 6437: Designing a Windows Server 2008 Application Infrastructure
Oxford Academy was established to participate in the development of Egypt and the Middle East.
Description: Oxford Academy was established to participate in the development of Egypt and the Middle East.
They are affiliated to Oxford Training College, London, England. They use the British strategies and techniques of education.
They are Managed by:
- Melanie Stone - General Manager (English)
- Wael Mostafa - Customer Service Manager
- Lobna Montasser - Sales & Marketing Manager
- Walaa Gwaily - Supervisor: Business Courses
- Hosny Mohamed Fahmy - Administration & Customer Service
Mission: They focus on high quality in everything that They do. Our responsibility is to meet the needs of our customers in an efficient and professional way.
Guided discovery, checking knowledge, working out rules, examples and concept questions.
Interesting, fast, effective learning.
Curriculum is designed to make learning and teaching easier.
Focus on listening and speaking.
Regular opportunities to evaluate the student’s progress.See all Oxford Academy Egypt courses