- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
This instructor-led course teaches how to plan and design a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 solution to IT professionals. The course emphasizes Voice features in Lync 2010 from a deployment perspective. In this course, students learn how to plan and design a Lync Server 2010 system. The labs in this course utilize the Lync Server 2010 Planning Workbook and Planning Tool. This course helps the student prepare for Exam 70-665.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Lync Server 2010 design process.
- Design a Lync Server 2010 topology
- Design for conferencing and external scenarios.
- Design for load balancing.
- Design voice infrastructure.
- Design a Mediation Server topology
- Create a network design for Lync Server 2010
- Design Response Group Services.
- Design for Location Services
- Design Exchange Unified Messaging Integration with Lync Server 2010
- Design for resiliency.
- Design for backup and disaster recovery.
- Design for monitoring and archiving.
- Plan a migration to Lync Server 2010.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses