- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
Get detailed instruction and hands-on practice planning and deploying Microsoft System Center R2 Configuration Manager and its associated site systems. This Microsoft Official course is designed for IT Professionals who are responsible for designing and deploying one or more System Center R2 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems, as well as configuring and managing endpoints in those systems. You will learn how to plan for the deployment of the central administration site, one or more primary sites and secondary sites, and all associated site systems. You will also learn how to migrate from System Center Configuration Manager to System Center R2 Configuration Manager.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager infrastructure.
- Plan and deploy a stand-alone primary site.
- Plan and configure role-based administration.
- Plan and deploy a multiple site hierarchy.
- Replicate data and manage content in Configuration Manager.
- Plan resource discovery and client deployment.
- Configure Internet and cloud-based client management.
- Maintain and monitor System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Migrate to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Module 1: Overview of System Center 2012 R2 Configuration ManagerThis module explains the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager infrastructure and the typical deployment scenarios.
- Module 2: Planning and Deploying a Stand-Alone Primary SiteThis module explains how to plan and deploy a stand-alone primary site.
- Module 3: Planning and Configuring Role-Based Administration
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying a Multiple-Site HierarchyThis module explains how to plan and deploy a multiple site hierarchy including a central administration site, primary sites, and a secondary site.
- Module 5: Replicating Data and Managing Content in Configuration Manager 2012
- Module 6: Planning Resource Discovery and Client DeploymentThis module explains how to plan and use various methods to discover resources and deploy the Configuration Manager client.
- Module 7: Configuring Internet and Cloud-Based Client ManagementThis module explains how to plan and configure Internet and cloud-based client management.
- Module 8: Maintaining and Monitoring System Center 2012 Configuration ManagerThis module explains how to perform maintenance tasks and monitor the Configuration Manager site systems.
- Module 9: Migrating to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses