- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to implement, monitor, and maintain Windows Server 2008 servers.
This course is intended for entry level server administrators or IT professionals who are interested in becoming server administrators as the next step in their career path.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan a Windows Server 2008 Deployment.
- Plan and implement server commissioning and decommissioning for Windows Server 2008.
- Plan the installation of server roles for Windows Server 2008.
- Create a configuration change plan for Windows Server 2008.
- Plan and implement Windows Server 2008 security.
- Manage application versioning in Windows Server 2008.
- Plan for a high-availability Windows Server 2008 deployment.
- Plan a server update maintenance schedule for Windows Server 2008.
- Maintain Distributed File System (DFS) in Windows Server 2008.Define server backup requirements and policies forWindows Server 2008 backup
- Plan and implement a Windows Server 2008 restore.
- Plan Windows Server 2008 monitoring.
- Troubleshoot hardware issues.
- Troubleshoot software issues.
- Troubleshoot network issues.
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses