Course details1. Introduction:
Theory and development of Pipe Stress requirements
Stress Intensification factor
2. Stress Categories
3. Pipe Support Span Calculations:
Allowable Pipe Span Calculations
Spacing Pipe Supports
Supports selection and location
4. Standard compliance for various equipments
5. Piping Design for Loading types:
Design for Sustained Loads-Pressure, Weight
Design for Expansion loads
6. Piping Configuration
Expansion joint evaluation
Piping nozzle evaluation
Expansion Loops- types and sizing
Flange leak analysis
Minimum Leg Required to Absorb Thermal Expansion
Guide Spacing for Expansion Joints
Thrust force calculations
8. Defining Load cases
9. Code Compliance: Stresses-sustained, Expansion, Operating, Occasional
10. Typical piping configuration for ease in analysis. Updated on 05 April, 2018
About Power Technical Training
"Power Consultancy & Training" is working in the field of technical & managerial training in Egypt and through the rest of the Arab world.
• Full understanding of the training arts.
• Effective, fast, and direct communication with our customers all over the world.
• Constant development of our potential through cooperative agreements with practical training centers and other HR centers.
• Pursuit and adoption of most recent developments in the field of training the world over.
• The Implementation of training services anywhere in the world.
• Adoption of standard methods in the implementation of training services.
• Provision of outstanding training services at the lowest possible cost.
Mechanical Engineering Related Questions
Unanswered //Jan 25, 2019 Mechanical Engineering
I am a mechanical engineer, completed post graduation in heat power but don't have industrial or ...
Unanswered //Apr 29, 2019 Mechanical Engineering
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.