- Locations: 172 Omar Lotfy St. Sporting P.O. Box 72 Ibrahimeya -Alexandria - A.R.E.
- Duration: 5 Days
This intensive five-day course brings you up to the minute on current Piping Code requirements and provides insight into how these requirements have evolved and what future changes in the Code may be expected. This course explores the background, rules and trends in piping design, analysis, and fabrication vital elements of power, industrial and institutional plant construction and maintenance within the context of meeting the requirements and intent of ASME B31.1 and its appendices and ASME B31.3 (process piping code)
Upon completion of this course you will know:
- How to deal with special and complex piping problems
- The principal failure modes of piping components.
- The differences between pressure component design and structural design
- Layout and analysis techniques
- How to qualify non standard fittings and joints
- How to develop stress intensification factors
- Common and less common welding processes, advantages and disadvantages
- Fabrication/examination rules and their bases
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers entering the piping design and analysis field.
- Maintenance engineers, Quality Assurance, fabrication and Installation
- practicing piping engineers requiring background on Code compliance and trends in piping design, analysis and fabrication
- piping fabricators and suppliers wishing to understand the relationship of fabrication and manufacture to the design and construction of piping systems
- QA/QC personnel.
Module I: Piping Design and Fabrication:
Module II: Stress Analysis for Process Piping
Module III: Piping Dynamic Analysis
Enjoy your stay in Egypt! We have prepared for you some recreational activities beside your course schedule:
- Arrival to Cairo Airport- Transfer to Hotel
- Visit to Egyptian Museum
- Tour to Giza Pyramids & the Sphinx
- Exploring Historical Islamic Sites in Cairo then Khan Kalili