- Price NZD 1,639
- Duration Upto 6 Days
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
APPI Pilates Matwork for Rehabilitation
The matwork Pilates training series has been designed for those teaching in the rehabilitation setting. Based on the most up to date evidence in spinal stability, pelvic stability, strength/conditioning and pain - this is the essential Pilates training tool for all health professionals
APPI have analysed all 34 traditional matwork Pilates exercises, and broken them down into a step by step guide from day one pain right through to elite level sport. Most importantly, every stage has a clinical reason as to why you should choose that exercise for your client.
- Pilates as you have never seen it before, the complete programme based on pain, pathology and function.
- Understand the evidence behind this popular exercise method.
- Learn the 5 stage rehabilitation programme that is now leading the industry in the UK.
- Identify how to clinically reason every exercise and incorporate it into your practice
This series is composed of 3 levels, upon completion of all the levels candidates may sit their exam in order to become APPI Certified Instructors.