- Price TBA
- Duration 2 to 5 Months
- Locations Heliopolis
In this course, you learn the International Professional Human Resource PHR/SPHR ® terminology required to pass the PHR/SPHR ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the PHR/SPHR ® Guide and exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education PHR/SPHR ® attendance Certificate.
The Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) certification demonstrates mastery of the technical and operational aspects of HR practices and U.S. laws and regulations. The professionally relevant credential is for the HR professional who focuses on program implementation, has a tactical/logistical orientation, is accountable to another HR professional within the organization and has responsibilities that focus on the HR department rather than the whole organization.
- Business Management and Strategy.
- Workforce Planning & Employment.
- Human Resource Development – HRD.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Risk Management.
- Who has professional experience in human resources planning to take the PHR or SPHR certification exam.
- PHR professionals seeking to “upgrade” their certification to SPHR.
- Who owns these certificates GPHR, SPHR, PHR up for professionalism, especially if it uses the SHRM education system.
- It works in the field of human resources and seeks to develop and progress in professional life.
- Experienced managers who are new to the HR field.
- Other mid-level managers pursuing a career change or promotion.
Develop your career / career to obtain accreditation for the PHR certification world-renowned as the standard for professionalism of human resources.
- Stand out from your peers.
- Ability to work with internal staff and external customers.
- Develop your knowledge of the best practices in this area.
- Demonstrate your professionalism.
- Help you to develop in your field.
- Establish a basis for continuous improvement and progress.
- Module 1 – Business Management and Strategy
- Module 2- workforce planning and employment
- Module 3- Human Resource Development HRD
- Module 4- Compensation and Benefits
- Module 5- Employee and labor relations
- Module 6 – Risk Management
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses