This course is intended for those with prior programming experience, and a little basic knowledge of HTML and web site structure is also useful. This course introduces the PHP framework and syntax, and covers in depth the most important techniques used to build dynamic web sites.
- PHP Scripting Fundamentals
- Print Statement, Code Blocks
Variables, Data Types, and Expressions in PHP
- Creating Variables in PHP.
- Data Types and PHP Automatic Data Typing.
- Understanding Expressions in PHP.
Operators in PHP
- The Assignment, Arithmetic and Comparison Operators in PHP
- Increment and Decrement Operators
- Logical ,Concatenation, Assignment and The ?(ternary) Operator
Control Structures and Conditional Logic in PHP
- Conditional Statements (if, else...if, Nested If, etc)
- switch... case... break Statements
- while , do-while and for Loop
- Declaring Using Functions
- Passing Arguments to Functions
- Returning Values from a Function
Working with Arrays in PHP
- What is an Array?
- Creating Multidimensional Arrays in PHP
Handling file uploads and downloads
- File Upload process overview
- Handling the file upload requests
- Configuring the PHP file upload feature in php.ini
Taking User Input from Forms via PHP
- Using the form GET method and POST method
- Obtaining data from forms through
- variables[$_REQUEST, $_POST or $_GET ]
- Calling pages from themselves using forms
Session management in PHP
- Basic session functionalities
- Implementation of a simple session
- Configuring session management
- Tracking variables across a session
Using Cookies with PHP
- Purpose of Cookies
- Setting ,Retrieving ,Expiring ,Deleting Cookies
- Storing Arrays in Cookies
Configuring and Using My SQL
- MySQL as a Client/Server Solution
- Connecting to My SQL
- Executing SQL Calls[Select, Insert, Fetch, Update, Delete Statements]
Advanced Web Technologies
- JAVA Script Introduction
- XML Basics
- AJAX Basic
About Family Computer Center
Family Computers is one of the pioneering companies to open computer training centre in Qatar and provides training services to corporate houses and individuals alike. we provide training for a wide range of topics related to computers and have trained in excess of 40,000 students. A figure which is more than most of the training providers put together.
We are always in the forefront in launching job oriented, practical computer training courses. We emphasis on the importance of individual attention to students and limited students in a batch. This also helps us to improve the quality of our service.