- Customize workspaces and work with panels.
- Create new documents with various settings and modes.
- Navigate and zoom in and out of documents using a variety of methods.
- Switch between screen modes.
- Work with multiple documents and arrange them using various methods.
- Describe various file types and modes.
- Crop and resize images using various settings.
- Rearrange, group, and adjust settings of layers.
- Adjust layer blending modes.
- Create and apply a variety of adjustment layers.
- Create and apply various layer styles.
- Describe the various selection tools and apply them in various ways.
- Use the selection tools in conjunction with each other.
- Add to and subtract from selections.
- Modify and save selections.
- Describe how masking is better than erasing.
- Mask parts of layers using the brush tool.
- Add layer masks using selection tools.
- Apply a clipping mask to text.
About Knowledge Kingdom
Knowledge Kingdom for Training and Consultations is a pioneer center in Training & Human Resources Development, Business Consultations and Information Technology in order to improve the professional skills for all employees in both the public and private sectors in the Arab Region depending on comprehensive quality standards and sustainable development.See all Knowledge Kingdom courses
Photoshop Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.