- Locations: 21a Syria Street
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Draw precision vector objects in Photoshop using the pen, shape, and type tools.
- Modify and refine vector shapes using the pathfinder, the direct selection tool, and other vector tools.
- Enhance workflow and artwork complexity using a variety of advanced layer features.
- Add depth to artwork using advanced transparency features and a wide range of blend modes.
- Use the advanced Brushes panel and a variety of brush settings to create complex, detailed artwork.
- Create photo-realistic effects using preset and custom brush tips with personalized settings.
- Use high-level selection procedures, masks, and clipping masks and work with all three types of channels.
- Retouch photographs using healing tools, color replacements, and a range of lighting adjustments.
- Automate and present artwork using comps and picture packages and prepare work for print.
About Aseb Academy
World class specialist educators/lecturers
Dedicated customer service
Flexible approach to study
Large range of courses
World accepted accredited certificates
Provision of convenient facilities and learning aidsSee all Aseb Academy courses