- Price AED 2,000
- Duration 20 hours (2 weeks)
- Timings Morning and Evening
- Locations Al Nahyan, Al Ain
The Photography Program is a one of its kind Program that aims at demystifying the Art of Digital Photography. The digital medium has paved the way for virtually anyone to get started with Photography, and it goes way beyond using a device. This course covers everything from foundation level Photography to understanding compositional issues, colour and lights and goes all the way up to digital colour correction and manipulation.
- Ability to define subject and compose images using frame and vantage point.
- Ability to control and manipulate light, depth of field, motion.
- Understand and articulate the meaning of the photographs you see and learn how meaning is visually communicated
- Refined and improved basic techniques of exposure, development and printing
- Know how and when to use advanced exposure and development controls
- Understand how to use a flash and studio lighting techniques to control and manipulate artificial light
- Vocabulary and techniques of selected alternative processes Identify, describe and analyze photographers, styles and genres
- Understand the relationships between multiple images and sequencing of images
- Knowledge of various forms of image presentation and understand the impact presentation can have on the meaning of images
- Create a cohesive body of exhibition quality work that collectively explores an idea or concept and be able to explain the significance of subject, form, presentation and meaning of student's own work and the work of others.
Eligibility: Open to all
Profiles available for Jobs: Photographer ( fashion, magazine, wild-life, gourmet )
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King's English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Al Khawarizmi International College courses