- Introduction to Lighting.
- Students are asked to think of a theme. It will be based on lighting and composition. The students would be motivated to think on creative terms. A discussion would also take place on different themes, the students would also be allowed to speak on topics or issues they would want to make people aware of. It can be an awareness campaign, can be based on color theories, or portraying a story through photographs, it is an open ground.
- Objective: How interesting can you make PHOTOGRAPHY!
- Continuation on Adobe Photoshop.
- Fun assignment: to start making a photographic Visual Diaryof your own, comments, thoughts, sketches, pictures (personal or commercial), etc.
- Final topics discussed and decided, typed in concept to be handed over to the teacher.
- Discussion on pictures taken by the student inpidually related to the project.
- Learning and experimentation on Depth of Field.
- Discussing about all kinds of studio lights.
- Learning on flash, shooting table, reflector.
- Continuation on Adobe Photoshop.
- COMPLETE learning of Adobe Photoshop with respect to Design and Photography.
- Questions and Answers related to the project and the software.
- Note: Students will be learning full Professional Editing lessons, Backgrounds, Abstract Merging, Macro Photography, Detailing, Skin tone Editing, Special Effects, and much much more.
- Final enlargements with portfolios and check on visual diary. Students will be taught how to mount pictures professionally and learn the art of display. An exhibition will be organized where students will display their work in their own way. Student will present their work where their work will be judged by the jury.
- Introduction to Special Effects.
Special Effect Photography: Students will be taught at least 6 advanced special effects, which would be a very detailed study of photography and the camera usage with respect to special effects. The students would expert in the correct handling and manipulation of the camera, making the viewer to stop at the picture and think how the photograph has actually been shot!
The special effects are as follows,
- Star Trekking
- Multiple Exposure
- A detailed portfolio will be made by the students which will be then exhibited.
- Advanced Course
- Advanced Photography
- Advanced Photography Course is all about students specializing in a specific field.
- In this Course students will be taught all fields of Photography. Fashion Photography, Product Photography, Abstract Photography, Macro and Still Life.
- Choice of Field: After an intense study and assignments on all Photography fields, the students will have a choice of the field they want to concentrate on. They would by then realize where their strengths and weaknesses are. I’m here to strengthen their weaknesses and polish their strengths. The students will have the freedom to choose any field in which they want to base their career on, and master in it!
- Students will be exhibiting their final work where a jury will judge their Photographic skills, Art of display, Colour Theory, Composition, Choice of Theme, and will be graded for them to Certified from the institute.
We_They, is one of the most reputed Educational Institutes, established, with the primary vision and mission of imparting quality education and training for nationals and expatriates alike in a variety of study opportunities in various disciplines using traditional as Theyll as innovative instructional techniques based on modern information technology, within the guidelines of the Ministry of Education & Youth Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
With a perse range of course designed to suit the needs of students and adults of all nationalities, We_They helps them to attain higher knowledge levels and enhance academic excellence and job opportunities.See all Atlas Educational Institute courses