- Introduction to Photography.
- Discuss photography in general, the rights and wrongs, elements of design and the application of design in photography, question answers, sharing experiences and thoughts. How to explore our imagination, to develop an eye of a photographer.
- Discussion on stock images offered by the teacher.
- Discussion on assignments, the objective being experimentation, determination and how to creatively deal with everything.
- Regular class talks on experiences and the student’s know-how on lighting and composition.
- Little assignment provided to the students as homework (camera shake practice).
- Objective: to create an understanding between the teacher and the students, verbally and mentally.
- Explaining the manual function of today’s SLR cameras shown by the teacher, how to hold a camera properly, and its functions in detail. Detail on how a manual camera works. Study of Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, Depth of Field, Lenses, and all the related terms in Photography.
- Know-how on compositions.
- Fun class assignment by taking pictures – focus being on compositions and lighting.
- Homework (5 pictures each), on lighting and composition.
- Showing good compositions and lighting from stock images.
- Review of every student of their project.
- Questions and answers on the study of Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, Depth of Field, lenses, and all the related terms in Photography.
- Explain about underexposed and overexposed (how do we do it?)
- Discussion on Photography from magazine ads.
- Interesting outdoor class group assignment using digitally manual cameras, purpose being play of aperture and shutter speed, intentionally taking the wrong reading and seeing its results.
- Presenting outdoor shoots on Projector of each student. Class discussion on all pictures, how better we can make the pictures.
- Introduction to Color Theory.
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop.
- Students will be constantly enrolled with exciting yet intense Photography assignments based on their learning where they will be in-touch with the teacher for guidance and encouragement at all stages.
We_They, is one of the most reputed Educational Institutes, established, with the primary vision and mission of imparting quality education and training for nationals and expatriates alike in a variety of study opportunities in various disciplines using traditional as Theyll as innovative instructional techniques based on modern information technology, within the guidelines of the Ministry of Education & Youth Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
With a perse range of course designed to suit the needs of students and adults of all nationalities, We_They helps them to attain higher knowledge levels and enhance academic excellence and job opportunities.See all Atlas Educational Institute courses