- Locations: Al Ain Fujairah - United Arab Emirates Sharjah Ras Al Khamiah Al Nahyan - Abu Dhabi
- Duration: Upto 3 Years
- Timings: Full Time, Flexible
Designed with top executives, high-potential leaders and business owners in mind, this comprehensive programme hones your business acumen and leadership skills. You will be thoroughly exposed to substantive knowledge in your chosen area of specialisation, sound methodologies and scientific methods, ethical and professional practices in research, as well as opportunities to hone your leadership qualities, teamwork, interpersonal and organisational skills. You'll leave no stone unturned as you grasp the fundamental assumptions that makes business work. Disciplined thinking will become a way of life. And as you make the smarter decisions, you'll be empowered to take your career where it should be — the next level. Don't just deal with change. Lead it with the PhD/DBA in Business and Management.
- Work With Experts: Our academics are at the forefront of their respective disciplines. Many lead far-reaching research endeavours and are recipients of prestigious research grants.
- A Global Approach: The University regularly hosts international assessors and academics as visiting research fellows and adjunct professors who may act as co-supervisors.
- Strong Industry Links: The University runs the nation's widest university-industry network with over 4,000 corporate partners to facilitate networking, knowledge exchange, and collaboration.
This PhD/DBA programme provides a stimulating and active learning experience via a dynamic combination of lectures, tutorials, case studies, projects, and research. Students may also look forward to a collaborative and convivial environment as they engage - and work alongside - leading academics and fellow high-achieving professionals. Updated on 10 September, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- A Master’s degree with a minimum CGPA from accredited university; - A minimum score of band 6 for IELTS; or minimum score of 550 for TOEFL.
Job titles this course is suitable for
Designed for senior management-level staff , top executives , high-potential leaders and business owners in mind , the University DBA programme emphasises contemporary management thinking and substantial applied research projects that will help learners advance their career to the next level. As a professional doctorate , the programme aims to provide management professionals and practitioners with extensive opportunities to reflect upon that add value to their experiences and expertise.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Senior Executives , General Manager , Vice President of Operations , Business Analyst , Business Development Manager , Project Manager , Accounting Manager , Research and Development Engineer , and Finance Manager / Analyst among others. Travel to Malaysia option for education , exposure and life time experience.
About Cornerstone College of International Studies
WHO ARE WE
Cornerstone College of International Studies (CCIS) was established in 2011 in both emirates, Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah. Its establishment was started by a vision of the Founder and the Managing Director of CCIS, Dr. Dinesh Dhamija, who worked as a management professor and marketing director in one of the prestigious university in the United Arab Emirates.
CCIS has four campuses now and classes are taken all over UAE. All campuses are equipped with different facilities such as libraries, IT laboratories, classrooms, and conference rooms. Most students for these campuses are taking up Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D degree programs. CCIS serves as a gateway to gain international qualifications from universities in different countries such as Canada, Europe, India and Switzerland. Individuals seeking international qualification from universities of such countries can study locally in UAE and still earn internationally accredited and recognized qualifications.
It is noteworthy that having strong partnerships with internationally recognized Awarding Bodies and Universities such as Edexcel Pearson, Evergreen College, Chichester University, University of Wolverhampton, Cyprus Institute of Marketing, Institute of Training and Occupational Learning UK, Shobhit University, Banasthali University, Board of School and Technical Education and others; would be the best means to provide individuals a wide scope of options on areas they would like to specialize.
CCIS has employed dynamic and enthusiastic full time and part-time instructors who are competent in their respective areas. CCIS believes that theoretical knowledge matched with extensive industrial work experience provides students with greater knowledge and skills horizon. This is what makes CCIS to be the first choice to be embraced by lots of students and business professionals.
WHAT WE DO
CCIS is multifaceted in terms of course offerings as a result of multiple international affiliations. Currently, CCIS offers the following educational services:-
1. Short-term courses in Business.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
3. Bachelors, Masters and PhD programs with different areas of specialization.
Some of the prominent programs that CCIS offers and have become visibly notable are:-
• Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Business and IT
• Edexcel BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business and IT
• Edexcel BTEC Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
• MBA degree programs from Anglia Ruskin University, Chichester University, Swiss School of Business and Management.
• Bachelors & Masters degree program from Cyprus Institute of Marketing
• Canadian Diploma Programs
• Bachelors & Masters degree programs from Banasthali and Shobhit University
• OTHM Qualifications.
CCIS has vastly provided corporate training by designing training modules in various areas based on training needs. In this manner, CCIS is bridging the gap between the employee skills and the standard skills needed by the business entities.
- Introduction to Retail Management Queen Mary Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Level-2 Certificate in Business Administration Principles Kingston Open College
AED 1,600Duration: Upto 155 Hours
- Foundation Diploma - BTEC Level 3 Cromwell UK International Education LLCDuration: 1 Year Live virtual classroom