- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The PGP Universal Server 3.2 and PGP Desktop 10.2: Administration course for PGP Universal Server 3.2 and PGP Desktop 10.2 is designed to provide you with thefundamental knowledge to install, administer, and troubleshoot the PGP Universal Management Server and primary client product.
The course also covers troubleshooting of PGP Desktop, including installation and enrollment problems, PGP Whole Disk Encryption, and common files and services that may need to be manipulated or repaired.
Additionally, you are introduced to the following PGP encryption products: Key Management Services, PGP Support Package for BlackBerry, PGP Mobile, PGP iOS Viewer and Endpoint Device Control.
- This course provides instruction on PGP Universal Server 3.2 and PGP Desktop 10.2
- At the completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the features, concepts, components, and terminology of both the PGP Universal Server 3.2 and PGP Desktop 10.2 products.
- Install PGP Universal Server 3.2 and complete setup using the most commonly configured options.
- Install a managed and customized PGP Desktop 10.2 client.
- Configure, complete administration tasks for, and use PGP Whole Disk Encryption and other PGP Desktop features.
- Configure policy-based messaging security for internal and external recipients.
- Create and modify users, user policies, and groups using either manual or directory integration methods.
- Combine two or more PGP Universal Servers into a cluster.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses