Paris ESLSCA Business School offers several diplomas that are suitable for students from different educational and professional backgrounds. The Postgraduate Diplomas aim at enabling qualified candidates to acquire a solid base in the fundamentals of business administration disciplines.
Postgraduate Diploma candidates study the same specialisation track courses as the MBA candidates. Many Postgraduate Diploma graduates continue to pursue an MBA degree in a later stage.
Post Graduate Diploma can be completed in three academic terms. It should be noted, however, that the time to complete the program is nine months.
Credits earned will be transferred to Paris ESLSCA Master Degree Program.
- This Postgraduate is designed to equip both HR and non-HR managers to develop and implement the modern strategic human resources practices that manage the corporate intellectual capital and contribute to its profitability.
- Paris ESLSCA Business School provides students with extensive knowledge and skills to be able to use confidently in their work environment. Our program enables students to gain profound knowledge in different employment areas, enabling them to be more aware of the overall insights of their job.
The main Post Graduate Diplomas objectives are:
- Implant the competency to select and apply theories to a different ranges of industries
- Add value to candidates current role in their workplace
- Open opportunities for graduates to shift careers in confidence
- Enhance the exercise of business thinking and problem solving
- Develop competent executives in managing modern business establishments
- Introduce candidates to perse international organisational settings and cultures
- MGT511: : Contemporary Management
- HRM521. : Human Resources Management
- Human resource management belongs to all organizations. Its focal point is people; people are the life-blood of organizations. Without them, there is no need for computer systems, compensation plans, mission statements, programs, or procedures. Because HRM involves people, its practices and activities must be finely tuned, properly implemented, and continuously monitored to achieve desired outcomes. The uniqueness of HRM lies in its emphasis on people in work settings and its concern for the well-being and comfort of the human resources in an organization.
This course focuses on:
- Managers and leaders with the responsibility to optimize performance and do what is ethically correct.
- HRM specialists who advise, support, and aid managers and non-managers in their work.
- Employees who must do the work. Hence, this course is concerned with applying the HRM concepts, procedures, models, tools, and techniques without exercising discrimination and violating the laws and regulations.
- HRM641 : Performance Appraisal & Compensation
- MGT652 : Change Management
- HRM644 : Leadership and Team Building
- MGT642 : Enterprise Risk Management
- HRM642 : Employment Relations (Labor Law)
- MGT641 : Entrepreneurship & SME's
- The Admission Committee welcomes applications from inpiduals who possess a solid record of academic and professional achievements and can demonstrate their ability and potential to conduct high quality academic work.We assess and evaluate each Diploma candidate on the basis of the following criteria:
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree, a bachelor or the equivalent, from a recognised institution of higher education and a solid record of academic achievements on a consistent basis. We welcome applicants with perse academic backgrounds.
Evidence of managerial and professional experience:
- The goal of the Admission Committee is to admit students who possess well-defined career goals and a high potential for success at work. We glean applicants' essays, letters of evaluation, and résumé (C.V.)
- The Admissions Committee looks for applicants who are mature, honest, intellectually curious, flexible, and personable. Evidence of applicant's personal qualities will be found in application essays, letters of evaluation and the résumé.
Fluency in written and spoken English:
- The Admission Committee evaluates the English level during the personal interview and matches it according to the program applied to moreover the candidates are required to submit any internationally recognised English proficiency exams.
￼Founded in 1949, Paris ESLSCA (Écle Supérieure Libre des Sciences Commerciales Appliquées) is a private and independent institution of higher education. With over 65 years of excellence in management education and a worldwide alumni network we continue to offer accelerated, rigorous and innovative programs that allow students to move forward in a successful career. Paris ESLSCA Business School, L'École de Guerre Économique, IFAM and INSAM are all under the umbrella of Groupe ESLSCA.See all ESLSCA Business School Egypt courses