Paris ESLSCA Business School offers several diplomas that are suitable for students from different educational and professional backgrounds. The Postgraduate Diplomas aim at enabling qualified candidates to acquire a solid base in the fundamentals of business administration disciplines.
Postgraduate Diploma candidates study the same specialisation track courses as the MBA candidates. Many Postgraduate Diploma graduates continue to pursue an MBA degree in a later stage.
Post Graduate Diploma can be completed in three academic terms. It should be noted, however, that the time to complete the program is nine months.
Credits earned will be transferred to Paris ESLSCA Master Degree Program.
This Postgraduate Diploma explores the concept and practice of entrepreneurship and its relationship to progress with a focus on creating global ventures. Candidates will learn to manage projects using efficient and innovative techniques. Candidates with national and multinational corporations experience will be able to adapt and practice business on a global scale passing national boundaries with confidence.
Paris ESLSCA Business School provides students with extensive knowledge and skills to be able to use confidently in their work environment. Our program enables students to gain profound knowledge in different employment areas, enabling them to be more aware of the overall insights of their job.
The main Post Graduate Diplomas objectives are:
- Implant the competency to select and apply theories to a different ranges of industries
- Add value to candidates current role in their workplace
- Open opportunities for graduates to shift careers in confidence
- Enhance the exercise of business thinking and problem solving
- Develop competent executives in managing modern business establishments
- Introduce candidates to perse international organisational settings and cultures
FIN521 : Financial Management
- The course is designed to provide students with an introduction to finance and a general understanding of financial management basic concepts and practices; synthesizing current principles of managerial finance, investment and financial markets.
- The course is structured to cover an overview of managerial finance, working capital management, capital budgeting, cost of capital and pidend policy and financing strategies.
ACC511. : Accounting for Managers
- This course provides the students with a comprehensive introduction to the basic concepts, procedures and techniques of managerial accounting. Students will be able to use the financial information to take different managerial decisions.
FIN645. : International Finance
- This course provides a basic knowledge of international finance and shows how international financial environment affects giant multinationals as well as other firms that involve in international trade and transactions.
- It will also cover issues related to international financial markets, and international financial management.
- The course is targeted primarily to second-year MBA students who are specializing in Finance by way of the Corporate Financial Management and the Investment Management Majors.
Topics covered include:
- Foreign exchange rate determination
- Foreign currency options and futures
- Sources of global equity and debt
- Multinational capital budgeting
- Foreign direct investment
MKT521. : Marketing Managment
- This course focuses on marketing and its role within organizations. It introduces the marketing concept, examines its relationship to other functions in the firm and looks at techniques and frameworks used to examine marketing environments, understand consumer and organizational buying behavior, segment markets and position products, develop new products, manage existing products and promote, price and place products.
MGT511 : Contemporary Management
MKT651. : International Marketing
- This course focuses on international problems and examines the external factors which influence a firm’s international markets and the segmentation of these markets.
- It familiarizes participants to international marketing strategies for small and medium sized firms and global players and the issues raised by their implementation.
- Finally, it introduces participants to the decision-making process for market entry strategies and product portfolio.
MGT641. : Entrepreneurship
MGT643 : Project Management
- The course explores the concept and practice of entrepreneurship and its relationship to progress, with a focus on creating and growing global ventures. It analyses the determinants of innovation and develops the skills change managers need to analyze opportunities and stimulate more entrepreneurship, innovation, enterprise, and initiative from their employees. It also helps students to understand concepts of going to market and competitive sustainability.
- The Admission Committee welcomes applications from inpiduals who possess a solid record of academic and professional achievements and can demonstrate their ability and potential to conduct high quality academic work.
- Paris ESLSCA Business School assess and evaluate each Diploma candidate on the basis of the following criteria:
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree, a bachelor or the equivalent, from a recognised institution of higher education and a solid record of academic achievements on a consistent basis. We welcome applicants with perse academic backgrounds.
Evidence of managerial and professional experience:
- The goal of the Admission Committee is to admit students who possess well-defined career goals and a high potential for success at work. We glean applicants' essays, letters of evaluation, and résumé (C.V.)
- The Admissions Committee looks for applicants who are mature, honest, intellectually curious, flexible, and personable. Evidence of applicant's personal qualities will be found in application essays, letters of evaluation and the résumé.
Fluency in written and spoken English:
- The Admission Committee evaluates the English level during the personal interview and matches it according to the program applied to moreover the candidates are required to submit any internationally recognised English proficiency exams.
￼Founded in 1949, Paris ESLSCA (Écle Supérieure Libre des Sciences Commerciales Appliquées) is a private and independent institution of higher education. With over 65 years of excellence in management education and a worldwide alumni network we continue to offer accelerated, rigorous and innovative programs that allow students to move forward in a successful career. Paris ESLSCA Business School, L'École de Guerre Économique, IFAM and INSAM are all under the umbrella of Groupe ESLSCA.See all ESLSCA Business School Egypt courses