- Price AED 8,250
- Duration 3 months
- Timings Weekends 12-5pm
- Locations Dubai Marina
The course objective is to upgrade fitness professionals who currently have a REPS level 2 qualification to a REPS level 3 Personal Training qualification, giving students the knowledge and skills to enter the workplace in the fitness industry as an internationally qualified Personal Trainer.
- Apply anatomical & biomechanical principles to physical activity
- Apply principles of sports & exercise physiology
- Design exercise programmes
- Conduct screening procedures
- Test and evaluate health related fitness
- Promote an awareness of nutritional principles
- Instruct exercise to individuals and groups
- Motivate & encourage participation of physical activity
- Operate professionally in a sport, recreation and fitness environment
- Supervise the use of a fitness facility and equipment
- Maintain fitness environment & equipment
- Provide for safety & risk management in sports, fitness or recreation
- Apply entrepreneurship to administration of a S&F Business
Accrediting Body: REPS UAE
eta is a private training college specialising in qualifications that lead to employment in the sport and fitness industries. As a single-purpose training college, we provide dynamic courses in sport and fitness that lead to qualifications that are registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). Our qualifications are benchmarked against the best international standards in sport and fitness. This means that our graduates find employment easily; all over the world..
As a specialist training college, eta‘s unique teaching approach ensures that students are totally immersed in the theory and practice of their subjects. We balance classroom theory and research with applied practice and authentic work integrated learning. Our students leave us fitter and stronger than when they started thus they graduate skilled and ready for the workplace.
eta is an accredited training college, registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training. In fulfilling its accreditation criteria, eta is recognized by the Register of Exercise Professionals SA (REPSSA) and our graduates are able to join this international professional body as soon as they qualify. Not only that, the first year of REPSSA membership for our graduating fitness students is sponsored by eta.See all eta College courses
Healthcare and Medical Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical
Interested in a personal training course in Dubai, so I can get to be a personal trainer during m...
Unanswered //Sep 29, 2016 Sport and Fitness