- Duration 90 Days
- Location Online, Kuwait
Personal Trainer Advanced Certification
This program teaches the student ADVANCED theoretical approach needed to excel and apply knowledge as a Professional Personal Trainer course of study program must be completed in 90 days
The curriculum will include the following advanced study in depth:
- Bio-mechanics, muscle structure, skeletal structure, kinesiology, anatomy & physiology, nervous and cardiovascular systems, human performance. Advanced strength and free weight training. Advanced Aerobic and Anaerobic training, designing and implementing exercise programs for all ages and preventative and post-rehabilitative programs.
- Practical application instruction and exam.
All courses that PROPTA offers will include sessions of instructions from a director-examiner. Also keep in mind that PROPTA support is always available, just a phone call away or email.
As an applicant you will have a choice of advancing to advanced level in the following courses
- Personal trainer Advanced
- Group exercise- dance and fitness instructor Advanced
- Power Lifting coach advanced
- Youth health and fitness instructor advanced
- Boxing/kick boxing instructor advanced
- Mixed Martial Arts instructor advanced
- Older adults fitness & Nutrition instructor advanced
The following are required to complete the course of study to graduate:
- Written exams submitted by email only (typed with the questions)
- Practical exam hands on proctored by a PROPTA director/examiner in a gym atmosphere
- 20 hands on clinical hours prior to taking the practical exam
- CPR certification
- Food Handlers Certification
Am I eligible for the Advanced level certification course?
the following eligibility requirements have been adopted for the Advanced level Certification courses:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- level 1 Personal trainer certification
- Nutrition Tech certification
- one year of personal training (proof of certification must be presented)
The Personal Trainers Association – PROPTA™ / USPTA™ / PTA™ also know and the “Private Trainers Association” is one of the leading education bodies in the United States and worldwide for educating professional fitness and conditioning trainers and Nutrition and Diet Therapy. It was established in 1980 by noted bodybuilder and Mr. USA title holder Joe AntTheiri, and is based in Los Angeles, California.See all The Professional Personal Trainers Association courses