- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Smart Village, ITIDA Building - B121, Cairo/Alex. Desert Road, K28, Giza, Egypt, 12577
This course covers advanced topics of Personal Software Process (PSP), expands on Team Software Process (TSP) concepts and picks up where PSP Fundamentals left off. Students learn to master the advanced topics of PSP by completing the assigned reading, attending the class lectures and class laboratory/tool sessions, and completing programming assignments and a performance (process, planning and quality) analysis report.
Together the two PSP courses cover a significant subset of the PSP Body of Knowledge and help to prepare students for the PSP Developer Certification exam, which is also a prerequisite to both the PSP Instructor Training and TSP Coach Training courses.
Topics to be covered
- This course will help participants with the skills and methods needed to:
- Analyze their current performance
- Improve their current performance based on the analysis by making process improvements
- Extend the PSP Fundamentals methods with more best practices applying sound design engineering and verification techniques
- Use a defined estimating process called PROxy-Based Estimating (PROBE) to estimate size and effort
- Track and prediction schedule performance various quality techniques for improving the software process and product and programmer productivity
- How to address quality issues
- Use of statistical methods to understand and improve planning and quality performance
- Use of metrics to provide information on process effectiveness, and process improvements TSP Role concepts
The Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) is an Egyptian leading ICT organization aiming at bridging the gap between the technologies needed to overcome the economical-social-environmental challenges and the current existing technologies.
In , the Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) was inaugurated as part of the efforts sponsored by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) to support Information Technology Industry in Egypt.See all Software Engineering Competence Centre courses