- Locations: 6 El-Tawen Street From El Tayaran St. - Naser City - Cairo - Egypt
- Duration: 8 Hours
This module enables you to improve the personal protective equipment (PPE) program in your facility. You will become more aware of why and where PPE needs to be used and ways to overcome objections to using the equipment.
- Describe the role of PPE in controlling exposure to hazards in the
- List the criteria for an effective PPE program.
- Identify parts of the body most vulnerable to injury, name hazards
- associated with each, and describe the appropriate PPE.
- List ways to employees' objections to wearing PPE.
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses