- Duration: Upto 150 Hours
Course detailsThey measure clients' present fitness levels and design fitness programmes and regimes which are tailored to each individual. Providing a comprehensive service, the therapist is a motivator, nutrition advisor, lifestyle consultant, and fitness instructor.
The areas of personal training and the fitness industry in general, have grown massively over the past decade. The exercise continuum from Joe Public to the elite athlete has drawn attention from the media, with key issue such as obesity, general health implications at one of the scope and elite athleticism being at the other end.
According to the Department of Health, physically active individuals have a 20-30 % reduced risk of premature death and up to 50% reduced risk of coronary related diseases. This compelling statistic highlighted the need for increased activities level in the UK amongst all age groups. These patterns of activity/inactivity are set in early life and can influence health throughout our lives. Therefore, as a fitness instructor it is a part of your remit to encourage safe, constructive and enjoyable activities to create a successful uptake into an exercise program. Code of Practice and Ethics are the corner stone or foundations of good practice within the fitness industry.
This Online Personal Fitness Trainer Diploma Course will give you a deep and broad understanding of the key skills, components and techniques of Fitness, which will provide you with a sound knowledge base whether you are a novice looking to become a Personal Fitness Trainer or are simply looking to learn about fitness for your own personal learning and development.
- Module 1: Professionalism and Ethics
- Module 2: Appraisals, Screening, Testing and Evaluation
- Module 3: The Consultation
- Module 4: Components of Fitness
- Module 5: Goal Setting with your Client Objective
- Module 6: Exercise Prescription
- Module 7: Exercise Program Writing/ Planning a Session with a Client
- Module 8: Business Model
- Module 9: Physiology of Healing
- Module 10: Sports injuries/First Aid
- Module 11: Injuries of the Hand, Arm & Elbow
- Module 12: Injuries of the Shoulder
- Module 13: Injuries of the Leg
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs
- Personal / Fitness Instructor Academy for Health & Fitness
USD 280Duration: Upto 3 Hours USD 340Duration: Upto 2 Hours