- Locations: Al Barsha
- Duration: 15 Hours
- Call: +971 4 2753473
The course is based on an experiential learning through exercises methodology. It introduces the training concept at the introductory level, beyond which it engages in participatory learning modules to fulfill the Action-oriented Approach that is the core of the applied training philosophy. Through action oriented learning modules and real life business simulations, participants identify and understand their PERSONAL ENTREPRENEURIAL COMPETENCIES in order to upgrade them. It consists of main two parts:
- Part one: Awareness about entrepreneurial qualities.
- Part two: Development of entrepreneurial competencies, more specifically:
- Utilizing conditions of business environment.
- Developing entrepreneurial strategies.
- Applying basic business mathematics.
Training Course Outcome
To improve the entrepreneurial performance of economic actors through followings:
- Assess the entrepreneur’s own personal traits and qualities in terms of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify the personal entrepreneurial characteristics, and understand the theoretical framework of interpersonal communication processes.
- Identify the driving motives behind entrepreneurship; prioritize their motives to become entrepreneurs.
- Raise awareness of important entrepreneurial qualities and which entrepreneurial qualities they need to improve to reach ambitious goals.
- Identify the basic elements to define goals, experience the difficulties in setting and achieving goals, and become aware of the necessity to operate with goals of different time frames.
- Assess the need to identify obstacles to one’s goals and find ways to surmount them, set and write down the short-term goals.
- Evaluate other persons' behaviors as reaction to failures, self-control under pressure situations, self-confidence and persistence.
- Experiment with the dynamics of planning a task that will be carried out by others.
- Develop a strategy to accomplish the assignment.
- Work under time pressure.
- Develop negotiation competencies.
- Determine means to achieve success in the respective economies.
- Raise awareness around different strategies of co-operation and competition, their advantages and disadvantages, and how to improve them.
- Identify their areas of difficulties in business mathematics; know about the importance of calculating profits in business.
About Entrepreneurship Training & Development Center
We_They DMCC was established in Jumeirah Lakes Towers “JLT”, Dubai, UAE to fill the existing gap in training programs that empower entrepreneurial competencies among potential and existing entrepreneurs. This shortage of We_They providers was outlined by empirical studies, research papers, and the practical experience of experts involved in business support services in the UAE and Arab countries.
The center aims to enable candidates to acquire entrepreneurial competencies by using the practical methods of an Action-oriented Approach. Participants learn by doing how to enhance business development and growth. In collaboration with international training providers using the best practices in training programs and methods in the world, the center aims to fill the existing gap in entrepreneurial training in the Arab States and Africa.See all Entrepreneurship Training & Development Center courses