- Locations: Al Sadd
- Duration: 2 Days
This module prepares participants for a more challenging workplace where success is determined by career management, goal setting, time management and personal motivation.
Self-management is a key skill today. It ensures that individuals manage their time, their goals and their workplace behaviours. It enables people to plan ahead to meet the challenge of maintaining employability and relevance in the modern world.
About British Council Qatar
- English language teaching and learning, and the delivery of UK examinations
- international arts programmes, cultural management and the creative economy
- building higher education partnerships and research links with the UK
- internationalising the curriculum and approach to teaching and learning across education sectors
- developing exciting international youth initiatives.