Performance management is the process of ensuring that the employees and the organization are going through the same objectives under the umbrella of the organization’s vision.
Performance management is the key to keep the employees and the organization aligned together, and that will lead to the success of achieving the whole organization’s goals in addition to individual’s goals and satisfaction.
- Performance Management Specialist who wants to be updated with the latest techniques for managing the performance.
- Anyone Involved in the performance Management process.
- Hr supervisors and mid- level managers who wants to enhance their skills in managing the performance of their subordinates.
- Performance Appraisal:
- Appraisal Process:
- Components of an effective Performance Management:
- Outcomes of the performance Management:
About Campus Education Institute
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses