- Locations: Building 7094, Area C, 17th St., off 9th St., El Mokattam, Cairo, Egypt.
- Duration: 3 Days
- To Help First Line Managers in Establishing Measurement Tool for Evaluating and Improving Subordinate Performance
Who should attend
- First Line Managers
- Performance management system
- Performance Management Cycle
- Supervisors role in P.M.S
- SMART Objectives
- Feedback & communication
- Performance Review
- Rating & conducting performance evaluation
- Dealing with unsatisfactory performance
- Action plan to address unsatisfactory performance
- Tips for better coaching toward superior performance
- Documentation requirements and suggestions
- Needs improvement & unsatisfactory ratings
About MERL Egypt
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses