Inspiring someone to be their best is no easy task. Just how do you manage for optimum performance? How do you create a motivating environment that encourages people to go beyond their best? This twoday workshop will help teach participants some ways of achieving those tasks.
- Tools to help employees set and achieve goals.
- Three-phase models that will help participants
- prepare employees for peak performance,
- activate their inner motivation, and evaluate
- their skills.
- Motivational tools and techniques.
- Coaching methods and skills.
- Introduction and Course Overview You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the
- The Shared Management Model To begin, participants will learn about the three-phase model that will be the focus of this course. Participants will also
- learn about making the employee their own internal manager.
- Setting Goals Next, participants will use a goal setting tool to set some goals for the workshop. Then, they will learn how to use this tool in the performance
- management process.
- Phase I (Preparation) During this session, participants will explore how to prepare the employee to go beyond their best using coaching and training. We will
- also talk about choosing the right person for the job and setting standards.
- Phase II (Activation) Participants will learn what the activation phase is all about, and they will learn ways to turn employees into self motivators.
- Phase III (Ongoing Evaluation) Evaluation is a key component of managing for performance. This session will look at ongoing evaluation, particularly
- constructive feedback.
- Phase III (Formal Evaluation) Next, participants will learn about formal types of evaluations, including performance reviews.
- Workshop Wrap-Up At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses