- Duration 18 Hours
- Locations Highly Professional Advisors, Cairo, Egypt
Get an overview of performance management, including its definition, benefits and application in most organizations. If you are a manager or supervisor in a company of any size and want to learn more about performance management, this course teaches you how to implement a successful program or partner with line managers to enhance the process. You learn how to develop effective performance-management systems that involve goal setting, coaching and feedback, measuring performance against goals, performance appraisals, and employee development
- Understanding the concept of Performance Management.
- Designing Effective Performance Measures: KRIs/ RIs/ PIs/ KPIs
- PM Process
- Designing the appropriate appraisal tool
- The Competency Modeling
- Conducting the Appraisal Session
- Coaching Skills
This program is for you if you’re new to, or looking to move into HR or reward management, or tasked with supporting effective performance management and reward practices in your organization.
Upon completion this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the performance management cycle and how to manage it.
- Complete the performance management cycle including end of year reviews, using competencies and the various rewards programs.
- Explain performance management – definitions, aims and developments.
- Use tangible and intangible measures of performance.
- Design performance appraisal and mastering appraisal interviews
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses