- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
Just how do you manage for optimum performance? How do you create a motivating environment that encourages people to go beyond their best? This workshop will give you some of those skills.
What Will Students Learn?
- The role of goal setting in performance management.
- Tools to help your employees set and achieve goals.
- A three-phase model that will help you prepare employees for peak performance, activate their inner motivation, and evaluate their skills.
- Motivational tools and techniques.
What Topics are Covered?
- The shared management model
- Setting goals
- Phase I (Preparation)
- Phase II (Activation)
- Phase III (Ongoing and Formal Evaluation)
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses