- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
Inspiring someone to be their best is no easy task. Just how do you manage for optimum performance? How do you create a motivating environment that encourages people to go beyond their best? This two-day workshop will help teach participants some ways of achieving those tasks, including:
- Tools to help employees set and achieve goals.
- A three-phase model that will help participants prepare employees for peak performance, activate their inner motivation, and evaluate their skills.
- Motivational tools and techniques.
- Coaching methods and skills.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Basics of Performance Appraisals
- Employees’ Concerns about Pas
- What Makes PAs a Defensible Process?
- The Performance Management Process
- SMART Goals
- Goal Setting
- The Performance Management Cycle
- Setting Standards
- Performance Development Plan
- Feedback and Communication
- Listening and Asking Questions
- Characteristics of Effective Feedback
- Accepting Criticism
- Planning the Interview
- The Interview
- Day Three Overview
- Maintaining Performance
- Behavior Contracts
- Handling Performance Problems
- The Worst Case Scenario
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Performance Management Checklists
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- Research has shown that organizations that conduct performance reviews and appraisals are more successful than those who do not have a system in place. The first step in a basic system is to develop performance standards that all employees can understand and agree to. Setting performance objectives to aim for will give supervisors and employees a like focus, and targets to aim for. Supervisors must also learn how to coach and give feedback, both positive and negative, on a regular and timely basis so that employees can grow and develop. Defensible performance reviews are the cumulating of all these activities.
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses