MASTERING THE IMPLEMENTATION AND MANAGEMENT OF AN ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (EnMS) BASED ON ISO 50001
This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing Energy Management System (EnMS) based on ISO 50001. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement energy performance based on requirements from ISO 50001. This training is based on the management system model of continual improvement also used for other well-known standards such as ISO 9001 or ISO 14001. This way, organizations easily easy integrate energy management into their general efforts to improve quality and environmental management and it supports organizations in all sectors to use energy more efficiently, through the development of an energy management system (EnMS).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of an Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Management representatives
- Energy executives
- ISO 50001 auditors who wish to fully understand the Energy Management System implementation process
- Persons responsible for the Energy or conformity in an organization
- Members of an energy team
- Expert advisors in Energy Management Systems
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for energy function or for an EnMS project management function
- To understand the implementation of Energy Management System in accordance with ISO 50001 and to be able to accomplish the requirements from implementation perspective
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of Energy Management System
- To understand the relationship between the components of Energy Management System and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- To acquire necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining EnMS as specified in ISO 50001
- To acquire necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 50001
- To develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of quality
- To improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of energy management
- To prepare an organization for an ISO 50001 audit
Day One: Introduction to ISO 50001 and initiation of Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Standard and regulatory structure
- Initiating the EnMS implementation
- Understanding the organization
- Analysis of the existing management system
- Leadership and project approval
Day Two: Planning the Energy Management System
- Definition of energy scope boundaries and Energy Policy
- Energy planning
- Legal and other requirements
- Objectives, targets and action plan
- Managing resources for EnMS and control of documents
- Control, procedures and design in EnMS
Day Three: Implementing and monitoring an EnMS based on ISO 50001
- Procuring process
- Development of a training & awareness program and communicating about the energy
- Operational control
- Monitoring, measuring, analysis and evaluation of energy performance
- Evacuation of compliance with legal and other requirements
Day Four: EnMS reviewing, continuous improvement and the certification audit of an EnMS in accordance with ISO 50001
- ISO 50001 internal audit
- Management review of EnMS
- Treatment of problems and nonconformities
- Preparing for a ISO 50001 certification audit
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
Day Five: Certification Exam
To develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of quality , To improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of energy management , To prepare an organization for an ISO 50001 audit
Optimizer Middle East is a professional organization located in Business village, Deira, Dubai, UAE and active in the MENA countries. The core business of the organization encompass services and consultancies in accounting management systems based on international standards and professional training including technical, management and accounting with the objective of developing personnel skills.
We have executed various professional development projects the Gulf region and North Africa till date targeting to be a leader for Training and development in the area.
We Optimizer Middle East shall become the professional umbrella for all the training and development professionals in MENA regions.
Develop, organize, sustain through providing professional services, consultancies and training with the objective of disseminating standardized and developed professional practices to individuals and private as well as governmental organizations in MENA region.
- Provision of knowledge as skills
- Empowering individuals and organizations in MENA region with the latest professional advanced tools
- Introduction of conceptual practices in the organizational activities
- Qualifying professional experts in the government and private sector
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.