- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Determine the needed documentation in the payroll cycle.
- Prepare and reconcile the monthly payroll.
- Calculate contributions based on different assumptions for employer and employee.
- Perform “What If” analysis related to employee benefits.
- Develop monthly and annual payroll budget.
- Design periodic payroll management reports and analysis.
- Assist the accounting department in controlling and auditing payroll payments.
Who should attend:
- Payroll staff, payroll accountants, account assistants, payroll supervisors and managers, HR professionals and team members who handle payroll and any employees interested in understanding and applying payroll best practices.
- IPayroll: The Important Link between Human Resources and Accounting
- Preparing and Calculating Payroll
- Employee Loans and Benefits
- Accounting Department Role in Payroll Process
- Payroll Budgeting
- Reporting Payroll and Contributions
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses