- Price TBA
- Duration 1 to 2 Months
- Locations Heliopolis
Ensuring the accuracy of preliminary and final payroll reports, time sheets, spreadsheets, funds distribution, assuring compliance with district and country policies, regulations, etc., responding to inquiries and/or requests for data and/or reports; providing timely and accurate payroll production; and to provide functional assistance to the Finance, Hr Officers.
- HR Managers and Supervisors.
- Compensation & Benefits Managers.
- Payroll Managers and Specialists.
- Finance Managers , Accountants and Seniors.
Introduction To the Compensation and Benefits:
Payroll Specialist Job Description.
Overall look for the Tasks of payroll Specialist.
- Hr Information system (HRIS)
- Payroll Database.
Both Must contains the following data:
- Employee’s Name.
- Category ” Salary structure”
- Cost Center ” If exists”
- Bonus Affecting salaries ex shift.
- Data Helps payment Distribution Criteria.
- Basic & Variable data ” For change category between “JAN – JULY”
- Start date.
- End Date.
- white/ blue collars.
- Bank / cash.
- Manually “xls”
- Integrated Programs.
- Time Attendance machine.
General Basics for attendance sheet ” The Output”
- From 1st day of the month till the 30 th pay before 16th
- From 17th to 16th
- From 1st day of the month to 16th taking advance the first Month.
- Must be aligned with labor law.
Knowledge of excel formulas and applications to control attendance manually in case of:
- Having no system.
- Have weak system.
- System is down.
- Checking the system.
Attendance Summary reports & data entry:
- Payroll Reports & Data Entry.
- Analysis Reports
- Examples for symbols & Reports
- Arrears Dues.
- Missing Transactions.
System for calculating data ” recommended system ” or manually calculate with excel.
- vs case study.
- vs case study
- Salary Structure ex basic , variable….etc
- Data ex overtime , absence without permission …. etc
- Social Insurance
- Labor Low
- Salary Tax
- Bank Transfer
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses