By the end of this workshop you will be able to:-
- Recognize that service delivery is an individual response value
- Understand how an individual’s behavior impacts the behavior of others
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem-solver
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Make customer service a team approach
- What is customer service?
- The product.
- Moments of truth.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Who are your customers?
- Meeting expectations
- Presenting yourself properly
- Setting goals and targets
- The four key components of customer service.
- Communication barriers.
- Telephone techniques
- Managing the talkative caller
- Dealing with difficult callers
- Dealing with challenges
- Increasing your assertiveness
- Dealing with difficult people
- Dealing with conflict
- The problem solving process
- Seven steps to customer problem solving
- The recovery process
- Eliminating customer service problems
- Service PRIDE is a team effort
- Personal contribution to successful customer service.
- Dealing with stress
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.