Learn what it takes to work at one of the airline industry's most visible airport positions and obtain the skills you need to provide assistance and related passenger services at the check-in, gate and concourse of your airport.
The course is designed to complement the training requirements outlined in the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM), the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) and the IATA Passenger Services Conference Resolutions Manual (PSCRM)
Introduction to Airport & Airline Ground Operations
- The Airport as an Operational System
- Airline Ground Operational Requirements
- International Passenger & Baggage Carriage Regulatory Framework
Camputer Reservations and Departure Control Systems Function
- The Computer Reservations System
- The Departure Control System
- The AMADEUS System
Check-In Procedures for Passengers and their Baggage (Airport & Off-Site)
- Passenger Acceptance
- Baggage Acceptance
- Arrival and Transfer Services
Conditions of Carriage, Boarding Procedures and Close-out Messaging
- Conditions of Contract for Carriage of Passengers and Baggage
- Passenger Boarding Procedures and Flight Close-out Messaging
Introduction to Dangerous Goods Regulations
- International DG Regulatory References
- Restrictions and Limitations
- Classifications, Packaging, Marking and Labeling
- Dangerous Goods Emergency Procedures
Managing Passenger Interactions
- Importance of Customer Service to the Business
- Handling Passenger Interactions Efficiently
Aviation Security Requirements for Passengers and Baggage
- ICAO International Conventions
- Passenger & Baggage Security Procedures
- The Passenger and Baggage Reconciliation Procedures
- Bomb Threats and Responses to them
Enhanced Passenger Facilitation
- Purpose of Advance Passenger Processing
- CUSS, CUTE, CUPPS
- Roles of PGSAs in a Fast Travel Program
Future in the Industry
- Your Future - Landing a Job in Aviation
AMADEUS ALTEA DCS Learning
- Check-in Agent collection:
- Accept a customer and handle a baggage drop
- Handle group and frequent traveller acceptance, baggage connections and seating
- Create bookings, and handle crew, rush and cabin baggage as well as seating and disruptions
- Gate Agent collection
- Board a passenger
- Accept, board and re-grade a customer
- Supervisor collection
- Complete all check-in agent and gate agent responsibilities
- Explain the system architecture of the Amadeus Altéa Suite including Departure Control - Customer Management
Sharaf Aviation Services Academy, a division of Sharaf Travel L.L.C, is a respected and trusted Aviation Academy in the UAE.
Established in 2012, its primary aim is to offer comprehensive and industry relevant courses that are carefully researched and updated to cover all aspects of the airline and travel business.
The curriculum at the academy is designed by Industry experts to stimulate the minds of our alumni and provide an interactive learning experience..
Our aim is to impart training which will lead to high levels of customer satisfaction and there will be a focus on innovation and improvement. Our course content is designed to provide a productive and stimulating learning environment with the latest learning tools and facilities provided for the students and staff.
Sharaf Aviation Services is at the forefront of constantly introducing new ideas and innovations, making it one of the most recognized and respected Institutions in the region. Among our many new additions are business skill programmes, on line training modules, field trips and soft skill courses.
Our founding principle is based on providing an ideal learning experience for our students. Along with this we instill the learning of core values and integrity which is the cornerstone of our mission in enhancing the knowledge base in a holistic manner at SASA.See all Sharaf Aviation Services Academy courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.