- Duration / Course length: Upto 4 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: CPD Group
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Course detailsCourse Overview
Looking to start your own weight loss coaching business? Enrol today and learn everything you need to know to start your own weight loss business.
The Weight Loss Coach course has been developed by top weight loss training professionals who have trained with thousands of learners facing weight problems. The course will help everyone looking for insights on how to start a weight loss coaching business.
The Weight Loss Coach course will guide you on the path to becoming an expert weight loss instructor. The experienced instructors will give you deep insights on how to design suitable weight loss plans according to your clients' needs.
Not only that, but our experienced tutors will also help you with valuable information on how to market your business. Learn the secrets of attracting new clients online. Plan eating and training regimes for your clients.
Upon completion of this CPD accredited course, you will be awarded a certificate of completion as proof of your expertise in this field, and you can show off your certificate on your LinkedIn profile and your resume to impress employers and boost your career.
So, if you are looking for professional-level skills to excel as a weight loss coach, getting certified with this course will set you off really well.
Our Weight Loss Coach is packed with 42 modules and 4 hours of study.
You will be able to study this course at your own pace, from anywhere and at any time. Enrol today if you want to become a Weight loss Trainer.
What Will I Learn?
- Know how to start your own 'Weight-Loss Coaching' business either online or offline
- Learn how to design a suitable marketing plan for your weight loss coaching business
- How to create and publish your own Kindle book
- Gain an insight into the psychology of your clients
- Discover ways to locate new coaching clients online
- Gain the skills to advise your coaching clients on nutrition, exercise, and action plans
- Learn how to communicate via Skype, Facebook, emails, and so on to set up coaching classes
- Create client groups online on Facebook and Linked In to serve your clients and find out potential new clients.
- Introduction to Weight Loss Coach
- Building Your Weight-Loss Coach Persona
- Types of Weight-Loss Clients
- What Do Your Clients Really Need?
- Various Forms of Coaching
- How To Give The Right Information To Your Client
- How To 'Attract' New Clients
- How To Find Clients In 7 Days
- BONUS Section
Complete your Weight Loss Coach course by sitting for an MCQ assessment. To pass the test, you need to achieve 60% or higher in the final assessment. After passing, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognized certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or include it in yours. Updated on 03 February, 2022
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Just a basic understanding of the English language is required to attend this course
Job roles this course is suitable for:Health Coach , Health and Fitness Coach , Fitness Instructor , Fitness Trainer/Manager , Weight Loss Consultant - Traveller , Weight Management Lead , Adult Weight Management Practitioner , Fat Burn Instructor
About Course Cloud
Course Cloud is a leading platform for instructor-led continued professional development training, designed to equip learners with the fundamental career skills to excel in their field. We provide a range of online courses for students of all levels, from leadership and management to marketing and Microsoft Office training. Whether you’re looking for a change of career or wish to master a new language, we’ve got the perfect course for that.
At Course Cloud, we understand the importance and value of lifelong learning, which is why we provide premium quality skill development courses that are designed to take your career to new heights in no time. Our accredited qualifications are recognised by employers nationwide, and we have a select team of specialists dedicated to providing the most rewarding learning experience.