- Duration / Course length: Upto 8 Hours Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Course detailsDo you wish to start a career in Travel Agent and Consultant or do you want to get more comprehensive knowledge in Travel Agent and Consultant?
This online training course was designed by specialists with the requirements of job seekers and established organisations in mind. This online training will boost your career.
The Travel Agent and Consultant course contains all the most current topics to bring you up to date with job market advancements and make you a better fit for your chosen career related to Travel Agent and Consultant.
After successfully completing the course, you will gather all knowledge about this course, and you will get a digital certificate (PDF format) which is free of cost (price included in the course price). The certificate will enable you to add more value to your CV in order to stand out in the employment market or job market.
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about Travel Agent and Consultant Skills.
- Students wanting to improve Travel Agent and Consultant skills
- Anyone from beginner to intermediate
- Learners will get Free Digital Certificate
- No Extra fees
- Lifetime Course Access
- Free Assessment
Why Choose this Travel Agent and Consultant Course?
- Developed by Qualified Professionals with Updated Materials
- 24/7 Learning Support and Assistance
- Course completion free PDF certificate
- High-quality E-learning Study Materials
- No Hidden Fees or Exam Charges
- Access the Course Anywhere in the World
- Self-Paced Learning and Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone Friendly
Travel Agent and Consultant course curriculum breakdown
- Lecture 1: Introduction to Travel and Tourism
- Lecture 2: Tourism Products and Services
- Lecture 3: Tour Operating and Travel Retailing
- Lecture 4: Marketing in Travel and Tourism
- Lecture 5: Developing Communication Skills
- Lecture 6: Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Lecture 7: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Lecture 8: Human Resource Management in Travel Industry
- Lecture 9: Crisis and Visitor Attraction Management
- Lecture 10: Transport Management Procedure
- Lecture 11: Sustainable Tourism
- Lecture 12: Public Awareness Campaigns
- Lecture 13: Brexit and its Impact on Tourism Industry
You will get a FREE digital certificate upon successful completion of the Travel Agent and Consultant course. The price of a printed copy is £
Updated on 06 February, 2023
Eligibility / Requirements
No formal entry requirements for Travel Agent and Consultant. You need to have:
- Passion for learning
- A basic understanding of the English language
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 14 or over.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Travel Consultant , Travel Manager , Travel Agent , Tour guide , Tours Consultant , Tour Operator , Tourism Manager , Tourism Trainer
About Course Line
With Course Line, you have access to the best courses - all with one consistent interface.
Course Line is affordable and flexible. We offer an extensive library of courses with over 300 hours of video lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts. It's never too late to learn something new with Course Line
Our courses are designed with busy professionals in mind - they are self-paced, start at any time of the year, and can be completed in as little as 3 months.
Courses that fit in your life with Course Line. We offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts - you can choose what works best for you.