Course detailsSingle Subject Diploma in Building & Managing Team
This team leader course teaches you some important things that team leader need to do if their team is to thrive and Leadership & management course is good for managers, team Leadership, supervisors These range from choosing the right people and deciding who does what, to communicating with, developing and motivating people. It also covers some of the most common pitfalls to be avoided.
The following is included for online study with ILC
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our Moodle VLE 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course via email.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
Inspire London College's team of friendly course advisors, and an online tutor will be there for your assistance.
After enrolling in this course, you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) / Moodle within 24 hours, and all the study materials and assessments will be available via VLE/Moodle.
Online Tutor will be available throughout your distance learning course to give you help with specific issues, and help you through difficult topics via email within 24 hours. The Tutor will also provide you with feedback on your assignments via Moodle/VLE.
- After reading the course material, the learner will have to attempt an assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. During the completion of the assignment, learner can get unlimited support from online tutor via email.
- Learner's assignment(s) will be assessed by ILC's assessor(s) & IV's. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded as 'Pass'.
- If there is further evidence required, it will be graded as 'referred', and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
Upon successful completion of the course, learner needs to pay for a Certificate of Completion from ILC either PDF format or Hardcopy
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £20
Certificate of Completion from ILC (Hardcopy) = £30 + postage charges £10 Updated on 03 July, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no formal entry requirement for this course. Learners pursuing to enrol for this course should meet the following conditions.
- Be age 16 years or above
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online, Internet, Microsoft Office
- A genuine desire to study and succeed
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.