Our Teaching Assistant course will teach you everything you need to know to be a successful teaching assistant in the UK. This comprehensive training program will teach you all you need to know about securing a teaching position and progressing in your chosen field.
In this Short Training course, the learner will learn the regular duties and responsibilities of the teaching assistant, specific support services given by the teaching assistant and the significance of effective monitoring of students performance.
Also, you will learn new teaching methods such as helping students with special needs, the position's difficulties, and online learning.
- Learner will get Free Certificate
- No Extra fees
- Lifetime Course Access
- Developed by Qualified Professionals With Updated Materials
- 24/7 Learning Support and Assistance
- Course completion free PDF certificate
- High-quality E-learning Study Materials
- No Hidden Fees or Exam Charges
- Access the Course Anywhere in the World
- Self Paced Learning and Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone Friendly
- A Brief Overview of Teaching Assistant
- The Teaching Assistant's Roles and Responsibilities
- Working at School
- Teaching in a Classroom
- SEN - Special Education Needs
- Assistance for The Special Children
- Creating a Secure Learning Environment
- Teaching Assistant Skills and Qualities
- Online Teaching Tips
By the successful completion of the course, the learner will instantly receive an E-Certificate, which is free of cost. In addition, our courses provide you with up-to-date industry knowledge and skills, aiming to make you an expert in the field. Updated on 28 March, 2022
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no special requirements, anyone can take this course all you need is a smart device (smart phone, tablet, laptop or computer) with internet connection so that you can access the course from anywhere in the world.
About Course Line
With Course Line, you have access to the best courses - all with one consistent interface.
Course Line is affordable and flexible. We offer an extensive library of courses with over 300 hours of video lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts. It's never too late to learn something new with Course Line
Our courses are designed with busy professionals in mind - they are self-paced, start at any time of the year, and can be completed in as little as 3 months.
Courses that fit in your life with Course Line. We offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts - you can choose what works best for you.