Course detailsInternational House Cairo-ILI is the founder a world-leader of modern language training with more 50 years' experience. ILI. International House Cairo, is the only IH-recognized centre for training teachers of Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language (TAFL) and is regularly inspected, supported and up-dated. The 120-hour courses comply with the standards of the Cambridge ESOL Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults.
Arabic Teacher Training Classroom Practice Course
This four-week course aims at developing your classroom teaching skills and preparing you to work as a professional teacher of Arabic as a foreign language in reputable language institutes. By the end of this course you will have:
- Developed range of classroom teaching techniques to facilitate language learning and developing student’s language skills in class.
- Developed the skill of evaluating your own teaching in order to capitalize on your strengths and work on areas that need improvement.
- Developed your skills in lesson planning and material preparation.
- Developed your skills in selecting, analyzing and sequencing language items for teaching.
- If you had previous training in teaching language and looking forward to start the career of teaching Arabic as a foreign language then this course is for you.
- If you are already teaching Arabic as a foreign language and need to refresh your knowledge and achieve more structured professional development then this course is for you.
- Arabic native speaker with good Arabic, spoken, written and grammar. For non-native speakers of Arabic a level C2 is a must. All candidates must pass the initial Arabic exam.
- University graduate, not necessarily with Arabic as major.
- Good English, spoken and written. All candidates must pass the initial English exam.
- Good communication skills and dynamic personality.
- Good computer skills.
- Completion of the TAFL Methodology Course or equivalent.
About International House Cairo
IH Cairo ILI is part of the International House Worldwide Organization (IHWO), which now has 150 schools worldwide. Established in 1975, we are now an official IHWO specialized Arabic language school. Since opening IH Cairo's doors in 1975, we have had thousands of international students learn with us every year.
We are accredited by two big organizations:
1- International House world organization (IHWO):
It is one of the largest and oldest groups of language schools in the world, founded in 1953. They have a global network of over 150 affiliated private language schools in 52 countries, spanning every continent. Schools affiliate to International House to prove their dedication to quality teaching, facilities and student care.
2- Eaquals Organization:
It is an association of providers of language services with members in 22 different countries. It offers a widely accepted international quality accreditation scheme, and grants its quality label to institutions that meet its high standards in regular and rigorous inspections. Eaquals ensure, by their accreditation, effective teaching, clearly defined curriculum, and learning objectives and assessment are based upon the levels and principles of the common European framework. They also ensure that teachers are well qualified and well trained, and have access to external teaching resources. For more information visitwww.eaquals.org
We have spent 40 years educating and taking care of students and focused on developing and refining our teaching methodology, textbook resources and overall service standard. Our history and experience is what enables us to deliver the highest quality teaching, resources and services in a historical location.
So, become a part of our history and let us help shape your future.See all International House Cairo courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.