Course detailsWhen we consider vulnerable adults, along with our senior citizens, many adults in their 20s or 30s may also be regarded as vulnerable. They may be termed vulnerable because of any health conditions. Vulnerable Adults can be exceptionally weak; both physically and mentally. They will require assistance in leading their daily lives. And in such cases, many people taking care of them don’t comprehend the situation thoroughly and consider the person as a burden to them. Thus, it is resulting in a rise in the extent of abuse against the elderly. In such dire conditions, people must understand the measures they need to take in safeguarding vulnerable adults and the relevant UK legislations!
The importance of a consistent approach for saving them from abuse has been recognised since the establishment of Social Care. Now, after inspecting the current situations, The Care Act 2014 and the Mental Capacity Act has been enacted in the UK.
Our Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Course aims to educate people on how they can create amicable conditions for elders around them. The course trains how to take care of a vulnerable adult and protect them from being harmed by an abuser or any situation. The learner also gets to understand the sign of a vulnerable person and their abusive situation. Alongside, our course gives you a clearer insight into the ways you should assist the vulnerable people in different scenarios and the legal procedures in this concern.
Highlights of the Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Introducing to the Safeguarding Vulnerable Adult Policy
- The Care Act 2014 and the Mental Capacity Act
- About Safeguarding
- About Vulnerability and vulnerable people
- Learning Signs of recognising Abuse
- Learning responsibility as a general person
- Learning how to react and act upon knowing about an abuse
- Learning how to Report a Concern
- Stages of reporting and safeguarding
- Lifetime Access
- Quality course developed by qualified professionals out of high quality and updated resources
- Easily demonstrated and interactive lessons almost diminish the gap between virtual and physical training
- We provide A well-recognised PDF certificate
- 100 per cent online self-paced courses with 24/7 tutor/customer support
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Quickly adaptable and always available courses designed to learn in any device
We have divided the Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Course into Six user-friendly modules
Module 01: Introduction
Module 02: Vulnerability
Module 03: Abuse
Module 04: Safeguarding – Training On Responding To Concerns
Module 05: Reporting
Module 06: Procedures after Reporting Updated on 13 May, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
You don't need to meet any special requirements to enrol into this Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults course. As long as you're above 16 and have an internet-enabled device, you're all good to go. You don't even need to go anywhere, you'll have full access to the course from the comforts of your home.
About Skill Express
SkillExpress is your trusted platform for the most trending and useful online courses. Starting our journey officially in 2020, our efforts are keen on drafting, developing, and delivering online courses to train you for working collaboratively in a competitive work environment. Our team consists of professionals of different sectors working solely on their experiences and practical approaches to come up with a compelling and realistic course. Thus, it makes our courses suitable for all the people engaged in their respective fields.
We believe that all courses should provide you with ways to improvise on yourself, including your skillset, knowledgebase, and help you prove yourself as an asset in your workplace. We aim to devise interactive courses that would be both theoretically and practically correct and compatible with your field of interest. We work in ensuring that our learners don’t need any extra assistance while working and can learn any time, anywhere without any hassle!