Children can be abused anywhere in many ways. They can be abused physically, emotionally, sexually, psychologically. There are many real stories of people who grow up with disturbing childhood that lead them to be criminal, helpless, mentally and physically alarming in many ways. If those people could get a healthy childhood their story would have been totally different.
As an adult or child attendance, you must know how to locate their problems, protect them and keep them from staying untreated. Every adult should be alert and conscious enough to take proper care for the future generation so that they can bloom and fly high in the sky. The adult also should look after the special children properly so that no harm can touch them. This is why Safeguarding Children Level 2 should be thoroughly followed.
In this Safeguarding Children Level 2 course, you will get an advanced idea on how to help children and what can be done to protect them from abuse and maltreatment. You will get the advanced knowledge to detect which child requires help and what vulnerability disabled and special child possess. All this knowledge will help you to get an extra edge over others in the workplace, but this is not the only benefit you will gain. This course will enable you by giving advanced knowledge that you can use to your personal life as well.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
- Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guide Course
- Cases which shows the intensity of child abuse
- How the professionals should act on safeguarding
- Explanations of the important legislation on safeguarding
- How to identify a high-risk situation
- Significant indicators of vulnerable children
- How to report and refer to social care
- How to deal with social care to protect a child
- How to record a concern to protect a child
- Which actions social care should provide to protect a child
- Skills you will master:
- Parenting Skills
- Listening Skills
- Communication Skills
- Empathy Skills
- Skills related to Social Care
- Understanding Child Psychology
- Improving Focus
- Being Aware and Vigilant
- Enabling to be Outspoken and Activist
- Safeguarding Officer
- Why Choose Skill Express?
- Lifetime Access
- Quality course developed by qualified professionals out of high quality and updated resources
- Easily demonstrated and interactive lessons almost diminish the gap between virtual and physical training.
- We provide A well-recognised Free PDF certificate.
- 100 per cent online self-paced courses with 24/7 tutor/customer support
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Quickly adaptable and always available courses designed to learn in any device
The Safeguarding Children Level 2 is a popular course, ideal for anyone who is looking after the children mentioned in Safeguarding Children Level 2, as well as professionals who are responsible for the safeguarding of the children. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of Safeguarding Children Level 2, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
We have divided the Safeguarding Children Level 2 into Seven user-friendly modules, covering all fundamental areas of Safeguarding Children Level 2 to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive Safeguarding Children Level 2 includes the following modules:
Module 01: Introduction to Safeguarding
- Definition of Safeguarding Children
- The case of Victoria Climbié
- The case of Peter Connolly
- Professional role in safeguarding
- The role of social care in safeguarding
- Responsibilities in safeguarding
Module 02: Legislation Related to Safeguarding
- United Nations Convention on Rights of the Child 1989
- The Education Act 2002
- Every Child Matters 2004
- The Childcare Act 2006
- Working together to safeguard children
- The single assessment process
- Child protection concerns
- Types of Abuse
- Indicators of Abuse
- Vulnerable Children
- Significant harm
- Sources of risks
- Factors of risks
- Identifying a High-Risk Situation
- Deciding if the Child is at Serious Risk
- How to report a concern
- Whom to report a concern
- When to report a concern
- Talking to the child’s parent(s)
- Checking existing records
- Referring to social care
- Making a referral
- Following up on a referral
- The decision of social care
- Procedures if you disagree
- Following up the decision
- Early help assessments
- Section 47 enquiries
- Statutory assessments
- The strategy discussion
- Child protection conferences and plans
- The review conferences and discontinuing the plan
After completing the course successfully, you will be required to pass an automated, multiple-choice questions test which will give you the instant result once you finish the exam. And you can get all of these in a one-time payment!
After completing the course successfully, the learner will immediately receive an E-Certificate which will be completely free of cost. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by ; Updated on 15 February, 2021
About Skill Express
SkillExpress is your trusted platform for the most trending and useful online courses. Starting our journey officially in 2020, our efforts are keen on drafting, developing, and delivering online courses to train you for working collaboratively in a competitive work environment. Our team consists of professionals of different sectors working solely on their experiences and practical approaches to come up with a compelling and realistic course. Thus, it makes our courses suitable for all the people engaged in their respective fields.
We believe that all courses should provide you with ways to improvise on yourself, including your skillset, knowledgebase, and help you prove yourself as an asset in your workplace. We aim to devise interactive courses that would be both theoretically and practically correct and compatible with your field of interest. We work in ensuring that our learners don’t need any extra assistance while working and can learn any time, anywhere without any hassle!