- Location: Bur Dubai - Dubai
- Duration / Course length: 24 Hours
- Starting Date: Enquire About It
- Timings: Enquire
Revit Structure software improves the way structural engineers and drafters work. Revit Structure helps minimize repetitive modelling and drawing tasks as well as errors due to manual coordination between structural engineers, architects, and drafters. The software helps reduce time spent producing final construction drawings and helps increase the accuracy of documentation, improving overall project deliverables for clients.
- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit Structure software
- Basic Drawing and Editing Tools
- Setting up Levels and Grids
- Working with Views
- Starting a structural project based on a linked architectural model
- Adding structural Columns and Walls
- Adding Foundations and structural slabs
- Structural Reinforcement
- Beams and Framing Systems
- Project Practices to reinforce learning
- Construction Documents
- Annotating Construction Documents
Updated on 20 October, 2021
Job roles this course is suitable for:revit structure , Structural Engineer , BIM
About YourOwn Institute of Training and Professional DevelopmentYour Own Institute of Training and Professional Development is established in 2021 with the approval from DED and KHDA-Dubai.
A set of experienced Educational Experts, world class Trainers and Professional consultants who know the need and pulse of the working force, are behind this venture. This Institute is developed after doing immense market survey from the working force and the Corporates.
We collected feedback from them and realised what they want exactly to upgrade in their professional career. As the name suggests it is ‘YOUR OWN INSTITUTE’. We are committed 100% Customer happiness. Excellent consultation, career counselling based on TNA and world class training are our highlight. We at YOI, offer you a wide range of Professional courses. Whichever field you are working, we have a course for your Professional Development. See all YourOwn Institute of Training and Professional Development courses
REVIT Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.